[T3] keith, don't look...

Brian-
I have a few questions...

Why are you running the 120 cam ? and the 1:25 rockers?
What is the lift and duration of a 120? how much are the rockers  really
adding? (cant be much can it??)
Why not step up to a bigger cam? I am sure you can find something
better....The only disadvantage i see with a bigger cam is valve train
noise....Mine is loud but not horrible.
What size valves are in the 44's?

Which rings are you using ? Total? or stock Cima?
Are you running straight cut gears or stock?

Ok and finally.....why not just step up and get the big boy 90 stroker
crank, come on now I know you want a 2500 under that hood scoop ready to
jump....heehheheheheheh....I know I want one the next time...

Martin Magnia

DDB Portland OR

69 fasty w/a rag top and a 2 liter
63 notch bone stock and staying that way............