Re: [T3] Rocker Repairs

> Joe showed me pictures of the work on Wednesday when he came to collect a
> front section, and even I have scrapped better Type 3s.  I'm split between
> admiration and a conviction that he must be mad!  He said he was told he
> wouldn't manage it, and is determined to show he can.

Yeah, Joe's sounds worse than mine, but here there are virtually no T-3's,
so the option of getting a better one doesn't look good for me. My Fasty is
actually the first car I ever bought over 8 years ago before I had a
driver's license. I have thought about doing away with it before, but I just
couldn't. Now I am hoping to get it all together for my wedding in 2004.
Can't wait until all the rot is gone.

Oh, by the way. I just realised that the replacement rockers I got had the
heater flap cable chopped when they were removed. My old cables rusted out
so I can't use them... plus the tube to guide the cable is welded to the
inner sheet metal which makes things difficult. Has anybody dealt with this
problem? I haven't put much thought into it, but I will definately have to
figure something out sometime.

Joe, if you do post any pics on the web, be sure to let us know.

-Rich