Re: [T3] drive a type 3 around the world!

<x-flowed>
	I wonder...

It's been a number of years since I've had a Type III speedometer apart. Is it a simple matter to remove the odometer parts as a unit? If so, I could maybe just install the '69's odometer into the red needle speedo that I want to install. Possible? Of course, I could end up with two messed up gauges... :(

-Greg