Re: [T3] I was bored so I...............drew up a schematic

<x-flowed>>From: "Thorkhild" <thorkhild@hotmail.com>
(got to figure out how to draw a yellow line with a
black stripe in autocad).

if you want it down the middle, just draw two different polylines, on thick and one in the middle thin. if you want it angled, you could try a closed polygon, with two hatches, a yellow solid, and a black 45degree thin one. just an idea.