From: Thorkhild [mailto:thorkhild@hotmail.com]
Sent: 21 November 2002 05:55
Subject: [T3] I was bored so I...............drew up a schematic

I drew up a schematic for adding a second fuse block. It incorporates
accessory gages and lighting, Stereo and amplifier , add on driving
lights, new relays for the stock headlights, plus an extra for running
highs and lows at the same time. Also has washer fluid pump, electric
fuel pump. 12 fused circuits in all. check it out at
http://www.geocities.com/vwbluefasty/diagram.jpg  BTW: its all
theoretical at this point because I haven't wired it in yet. I believe
one darksider can elaborate on actualy running something like this.

Thorkhild
68 VW BLUE Fasty
Darkside Apprentice
http://www.geocities.com/vwbluefasty/