Re: [T3] '62 Notch

> My windows have new rubber.  Hmm that was a few years ago.  Well fairly
new!  What is a hinge seal, sounds obvious, I must be missing them.  With
those I don't think it would go in!

You can see some hinge seals I made for mine on my '67 Squareback Log page:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/scrapbook/67square/log.mv
There are probably better or worse solutions.

> <<<Maybe...  The '62s have no "bump" in them for the front license plate.
> >>>
> And the washer bottle and a few other minor things on mine because it has
one from a 63.

'63 has the same washer bottle...

> As for the other question.  I mean the pop-out or Quarter window.  The
window above the quarter panel/rear tire/rear fender.  So same thing.  Lucky
for me the vent windows are done.

Do you have the ability to send me some photos at everettb@thesamba.com ?
If so, I could post them on my site, that may clear up the confusion.

- Everett