From: type3@vwtype3.org [mailto:type3@vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Richard
Steinburg
Sent: 22 November 2002 08:42
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Rocker Repairs

I am about to make this same repair this coming spring. From what I have
heard, welding a metal tube accross the door is recommended whenever
taking
the body off of our old vw's. Personally, even if the old rockers seem
pretty sound it's better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck!
... and let me know how it went when you are done.

-Rich