Re: [T3] '62 Notch

>You should have a single carb. engine, 1500cc.  You can >see some pics of
>mine on my '63 Squareback page

Thanks.  That is one clean car!  My interior was the same style, but was wasted long ago.  Are there 2 types of single draft engines and how do I tell what mine was?  Codes where?

>There used to be a guy selling a single carb. engine in >Tucson but I haven't
>seen him or it in a few years.  It was turn-key complete >but too expensive,
>I think $500.

If he exists or someone else has the same setup.  Let me know!

>I don't understand this.  I think there is only 1 type >of quarter window
>for the Notchback.  Are your hinges messed up?

I don't know that is my question.  They are a bear to put into the hinge and close but when you open the window they fall out. ???

>I live in Phoenix.  If you are ever in the area, you are >welcome to come
>check out my Type 3s.
>Everett Barnes
>Phoenix, AZ
>everettb@thesamba.com

Thanks,  I might take you up on that.  Mike
P.S.  I could use a front apron for a '62.  Hard to find?

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at http://isp.BlueLight.com