Re: [T3] Wiper blades & refills.

11/21/2002 8:44:02 AM, "David Hornback" <dhornback@scif.com> wrote:
>What type of blades and refills do you guys use?
>I think Bosch and I know Anco make the 12" (?) blades, but do they
>make refills.

I'm using Bosch blades/refills on both of our ACVWs, mostly due to
availability.  The VW FLAPS carries Bosch, and most of the other FLAPS
locally don't seem to carry anything smaller than 14" in any brand.
For my T1, I've been contemplating buying 20" refills and cutting them
in half (thereby making two sets from one) but haven't gotten around
to trying it yet..