Re: [T3] Pictures Posted

<x-flowed>MIke, What are you asking for the driver's side rear quarter panel? And, what is the exact condition regarding rust and any previous damage? It's possible to have my son pick it up -- they live in Fort Collins. I'm in Maryland. If the rust and damage condition is in line, I would be interested.

Paul Knox