Re: [T3] Odd Rear Wheel Mystery

I had this happen to me with a bug (it was of course the whole drum not just
the hub)  This is due to a mechanic that doesn't know what he or she is
doing and doesn't tighten the castelated (sp?) nut enough; I believe it
should be tightened to 250 ft-lbs.  That is why your hub was loose but the
cotter pin was still intact.

Dave Rosso
Pittsburgh, PA
'69 Fastback