[T3] t3 dropped spindles?

<x-flowed>Hello,

I am currently constructing some dropped spindles (discbrakes) to get my fastback even lower (I have air suspension).

I achieved a drop of 42 mm which is the max. due to the centerhole for the speedocable. I could have gone another 20 mm lower but lose the speedo. This would be the max. or the lower arm would touch the 15 inch rim.

Everything is milled to get a smooth surface. I used dowel pins and a bolt-through method to achieve exact duplicates (L-R). I installed an anti-bump steer kit to turn the tie rods upsdide down.

The track will increase 11.0 mm (each side)

I just need to weld the halves together (I used 2 spare pairs).
I will have my website updated this weekend: www.BerT3.be with lots of photos of the construction + installed.

Van der Jeught Bert,
BELGIUM
www.BerT3.be