Re: [T3] Long road trip...shades of Parma

Humm--
I have to chime in here quickly and redeem myself..

Erick might have gotten a bit confused with some of the info  I.E....I know
the notch was never imported to the US, The fasty and square were
"officially" sold in 66, Maybe the tail end of 65.

Just want to help sort this out a bit.

Also be assured that i didn't get it for free, Erick and i came to an
agreement we could both live with and the deal was done.

-Later

Martin Magnia

DDB Portland OR
69 fasty w/a 2 liter and a rag top