Re: [T3] Opinions of JBugs

before I spent that much on one supplier, I wanted to make sure you guys
think they are a
sound supplier with quality products at a good price.

Jbugs and their staff sell the same TMI and WCM products you can get from
many places, however I'll second being totally happy with the service they
provide.  I too ordered rubber and an interior kit from them a few years ago
for my Ghia.  They all came on-time and were exactly as I had ordered.

Regarding the rubber, I found out after I got (exactly) what I ORDERED that
I had the wrong parts for the windows, apparently the 73 and 74 Ghia had a
different window system but somewhere in mine's life it had been transformed
to an earlier system.  I found this out by the way the rubber would in no
way fit the window openings. I called Gary, the owner of J-Bugs, and at his
own expense he 2 day aired me what I really needed (even though it wasn't
his fault at all) and told me to send back the other parts whenever I got
the chance.

I haven't heard anyone complain about them and will use them again

Travis
'66 Fastback
www.keedyweb.net/fastback