Re: [T3] Bizarre brake bleeding problem `69 square

Yeah I agree...bench bleeding is a waste of time.  I
have Dot 3 currently all OVER my shop...its a mess.
Honestly 15 years working on cars I have never bench
bled until today!  It was a last resort and did not
work.

I think the one fellow has a winner with the bleeders
being on upsidedown.  Makes very good logic...If its
not that I am thinking the MC is faulty.  Had this
happen before years ago with a 73 beetle...exact same
thing....replaced the new MC with another new one and
it worked.  This MC for the T3 was $90 ish...so its
expensive and I wanna use my options up before I have
my buddy buy another one!

Are shops 'cool' about returning faulty MCs...?  I
have never had to do it...and think he may get
some..."are you an idiot" looks.