Re: [T3] Bizarre brake bleeding problem `69 square

On 17 Nov 2002, at 16:34, bastardbus wrote:

> Ok...here is the prob. I am getting only half pedal
> after hours of bleeding.

I'm not exactly sure that I know what you mean by "half pedal." Is it going
down too far, or not far enough?

Bench bleeding is just a waste of time and a way to make the job a real
mess. Don't bother.

I like the suggestion that perhaps you have the calipers on the wrong sides,
putting the bleed valves on the bottom. They should be on top, of course.