[T3] 73 fasty FS in NC

Hey all,
 I am putting my 73 fastback up far sale again. here is the only picture I
have of it ; http://www.mvwe.org/images/73fasty.JPG

The rack is not for sale.
I had it running a while back but the fuel injection was giving me problems,
I put injection from a 71 on it but have not yet gotten it running again.
The brakes need replacement. The body is pretty good, no rot under the
fenders in the front, C-Pillars have usual rust.one rear bumper mount is
rusted out, surface rust in the rear luggage compartment. pans need patching
and the battery area needs fixing. the top of one the drivers rocker has a
rust hole in it but the rest of the rocker doesn't seem to be effected.
interior need a redo.
The body is very straight and the hood and door rubber is in excellent
shape.
This car is the standard model that came from the factory with no trim.
stick shift that seemed fine when I had it running.
Located in Charlotte/Concord NC
$800 with Fuel injection, $700 without it.
Thanks,
 Bryan