Re: [T3] Steering lock pictures

Westfalia wrote:

> Does anyone have or can they send/post pictures of what the metal tabs
> should look like that are attached (welded) to the steering column on a
> mid 60's (66 specifically) T3?

Oops.  Sorry, just found one.  Page 3 of section V-12.

So, does anyone out there have a junk column they could source the two
opposing semi-circular "locking shells"?  Are they welded on?  I could
also use the sealing ring 331 415 573 as that seems to be missing.
Wonder why the DPO removed these parts??

Thanks.

Steve