[T3] Steering lock pictures

Does anyone have or can they send/post pictures of what the metal tabs
should look like that are attached (welded) to the steering column on a
mid 60's (66 specifically) T3?

I got my lock and column back in order, but there is nothing on the
steering shaft for the bolt to engage.  Shouldn't there be?  I only have
vol. 1 of the 1500 factory book and nothing else.  I need to get this
car back together.

Thanks.

Steve