Re: [T3] Rear seatbelt mounting points.

> Been looking for the rear mounts on my '66 fastback.  I can only find the
two in the middle and the ones on the "C" pillar.  There should be one on
each outboard side some where near the wheel wells, but I can't find it.
That said I've not removed the back rest yet.  Maybe they're under
there....anybody know?

The dealer-installed(?) rear seat belt mounts in my '67 Squareback:
http://thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/1967t3/rearseatbelt_centermount.jpg
http://thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/1967t3/rearseatbelt_sidemount.jpg
http://thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/1967t3/rearseatbelt_sidemount_bottom.jp

Everett Barnes