[T3] Undercaraige Paint Preference/Dislikes/Past Problems..

Im looking to paint my axles, drums and alike. Im
looking for advice from the experienced about paint I
should use. I already have a quart leftover of POR-15
that I used on the inside Pans, I was looking to use
the rest of it for the underside of my pans, and was
considering using the POR-15