Re: [T3] t3 dropped spindles?

Your changing lanes problem is one of inadequate caster; increase it via a
caster shim similar to a T-1. Bump steer is easily corrected with the $15
kit I mentioned earlier.

Lowering with spindles will affect your caster just like lowering with a
torsion bar readjustment, so that problem doesn't disappear. And it is true
you will save $15 by spending $2-300 for the lowering spindles.

I have no opinion one way or the other on the ride issue, every T-3 I have
lowered had the stock ride, so maybe there's something else going on
(shocks? bottoming out?)

John
Aircooled.Net Inc.