Re: [T3] pictures of The Baroness

>Looks like my square but with no damage.

There's damage, you just can't see it in these pics.  I had Scheib pull
out a huge dent under the rear, passenger side light.  I have to say,
they did an excellent job on that!  I filled in a lot of little dents
with bondo before I had it painted.

>did your car come with the overriders or
>did you aquire them somewhere?

Do you mean the little bumper guard thingies?  They were on there when I
bought it.  Unfortunately, when I replaced the rear bumper, it had
different thingies on it, so they don't match :^(

Lori & The Baroness