Re: [T3] Rear load deck rubber

>Has anyone ever come across or have a rear deck rubber mat for a
square.

These are NLA.  Up to maybe 5 or 6 years ago you could get Brazilian
repro's.  I would look in an industrial supply catalog like McMaster
Carr.  Then cut your own using the old one as a template.

I just searched MCMC under "rubber mat" and came up with this.  They
don't have 48" width in the flat ribbed style (like original VW), but
they do have vinyl round ribbed for $23.
http://www.mcmaster.com/catalog/108/html/1871.html

If anyone does this let us know who it works out.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR