Re: [T3] electrical issues (was:Speaking of headlights...)

Your box sounds right... there are some switched circuits, some unswitched,
and some paralleled on the input.  Basically I made another fusebox out of a
textilite sheet and ran a big line to it right off my ammeter. This then
splits up to several relays and fuses to run extra circuits.  The ingition
switch switches the relay on and off (low current) and the relay
(replacable) handles the high current.  I have a wiring diagram but no way
to scan it at the moment... someday Ill make up a web page for such stuff.

Keith