Re: [T3] Popout windows

>Apparently I had forgotten. Did anyone else buy these from me and
feel the
same way? I May be able to find some heavier material, or I could
double up
on the stuff I have already.

    I installed a set of Jim's anti-rattle shims, they stopped the
rattle.  The hinges are a little floppy, but this was the same before
installation.  The PO had wrapped electrical tape around the hinges,
but this had worn through.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR