Re: [T3] Speaking of headlights...European H4's?

<x-flowed>Jim,
Good point about the regulator. So when can we expect the solid state regulator that you were talking about some months ago? And if you are able to design one will you be able to increase the regulated current value? Now about the type 2 generator, do you think those field windings will fit into our generator housings without blocking the cooling air hole? This might be an interesting science project to tackle since I have a spare generator.

Greg Irick
Silverdale, WA
gregi@vwtype3.org

'65 Notchback with a Britax sliding rag top