Re: [T3] Notch questions

> I'd be curious to know if  later RHD cars came with prepunched holes
> on the right or left side.

Factory fitted holes for an aerial are the same side on RHD cars as on LHD,
otherwise they'd have to hold stocks of both types of fender.  It's a pity
as it leaves it by the pavement side (= sidewalk side in US-English!), which
means it is more vulnerable to overhanging bushes and vandals.  On the
Beetle I drilled it myself, but at least it's possible to reach out the
window and raise it - I don't think it would be close enough to do easily,
but you could tell me if so.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/