From: "Everett Barnes" <everettb@thesamba.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [T3] Notch questions

Jim A. said:
>Is the OE one just a flat piece, or was it specially
made with special ribbing, etc? I'd expect it to be
hard to duplicate. If it is not torn up too badly,
super glue does a good repair job on rubber if it is
clean.

It has some ribbing but nothing really special.

I've used Goop on Bus front floor mats, it worked very well.
Use it only on the back.

--
Everett Barnes
everettb@thesamba.com