Re: [T3] Popout windows

Everett wrote:

1. Replacement inner and outer popout rubber from West Coast Metric -
good
or bad?
2. Replacement pop-out latch to glass seals - good or bad?
3. Are replacement pop-out latch chrome "buttons" available?<<

I bought my seals from Bill & Steve's a few years ago and I think they
are OEM. They may still have some. No fun to install but they seal
perfectly. Do your original latch buttons have two-hole "spanner" heads
or were they smooth? I know the earliest Ghia buttons had spanner holes.

Scott
62 343, 65 361