Re: [T3] electrical issues (was:Speaking of headlights...)

Anyone use Dynomat or similar substances with good
results? I think the only thing I wouldn't want to
quiet too too much would be the engine...

Aaron

--- Steven Ayres <comwest@att.net> wrote:
>>>I'll add that I think an good sound system is more
or less wasted in  a Type 3, as we don't have enough
insulation from road and vehicle noise to allow for
decent listening.<<<