[T3] Couldn't start in the rain

My car ran perfectly wednesday.  Today I went to start it and it would
only start if I had it floored and would run poorly until I let up and
it stopped.

We've had torrential rains lately (by San Diego standards) and someone
suggested that condensation may have gotten in the distrubutor and be
shorting things.  Is this possible?

Before I start doint the muir checklist I'm hoping there is some
common rain related problem I could check out.

Mark Healey
71 FI auto square
71 FI manual square
marksvw@healeyonline.com