From: "Dave Hall" <dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: [T3] Main Bearings Part #

> fellow has for sale. He describes them as standard size
> and lists the part # as 111.198.451 .
They're not listed in the bearing sets for Type 3s, and therefore probably
are not for the post '60 Type 1 engine either.  Maybe they're for the 36hp?
I don't know if my '59 crank would take std bearings, but after 100,000
miles I expect it needs a regrind.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/