Re: [T3] Wish me luck!

heheheh... Thanks everybody :-)

I have used the products for years and find them REALLY good - sometimes a
little pricey, but you usually get what you pay for. I likke the cavity
wax/rustproofer - it flows like water, but leaves residue wherever it
touches and then thickens up a bit. Cool. I fill my cars with the stuff
quite regularly.

I'm not in the US, so I can't sell it to you at "mates rates" :-( hehe

At the moment I repair photocopiers, but my Boss is ... err... umm... Not
easy to get along with. Out of the 7 of us there, 2 are actively looking for
jobs, 2 would leave tomorrow if they saw a good job advertised, one is the
bosses wife, and the other wants to buy the company :-) Not a good place to
be really :-(

Thanks though! I'm really excited - hopefully it comes off... I'll let you
know :-)

Allan :-)