Re: [T3] freeway flyer tranny

> they are still 4.12 and 3.88 ring and pinion
> units that have a lower rpm 4th.  the 4.37 was an early crashbox r & p
from
> the 59 and earlier bugs and busses.

Wow, not much from the old bug could be put in the Type 3, but now I know
something that can (not that I would want to).

Ring and pinion must be crown wheel and pinion I guess.   When you guys got
rid of the monarchy, you sure did a thorough job of it.   ;-)

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------