Re: [T3] Sealed beams for RHD

M187 is the order code for RHD lights.  The units have a "fur linksverkehr"
sticker on the back of the reflector, and both the reflector and lens are
special to driving on the left.

Incidentally M551 is optional halogen bulbs, reflectors and lenses for RHD
from 1971.  Note the different reflectors compared with bulbs - they don't
have the curved mask over the front of the bulb as the halogen bulb has a
black coating on it instead.  I've heard that halogen bulbs in normal
reflectors will make them discolour from the heat, but I've no personal
experience either way.  These bulbs have the regular (Bilux) bulb holder,
not the H4.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/