Re: [T3] Horn placement.

>Exactly where was the horn secured in a 65 Notch? I saw pic of the horn
in

'65 = mounted below front bumper.

You can sorta see it here, to the left of the driver's side (LHD) bumper
overrider:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?photo+41196.jpg

>It looks almost as if a tab is sticking out somewhere from the upper or
middle part of the front axle.

That may have been a '61 - early '64 Notch where the horn is inside the
spare tire area behind the "horn grille" stamped into the front clip.

- Everett