Re: [T3] My Notch's Tranny

Interesting... but wouldnt the magnet lose strength with age and cause the
needle to not raise far enough giving too low a reading??
I dont expect it to be perfect but wouldnt my raising the spring pressure
bring it back closer?  my error isnt linear... its about 5 or 6MPH at 55..
the gets  to near 10 by 80.  I also notice that this speedo suddeny jumps
off the pin as the car gets over 10MPH or so.... Crappy Speedo!

Keith