Re: [T3] Running Unleaded

> The only thing
> left that is a bit worrying is that the compression on 3 is a bit lower
than
> the others- 100ish against 120/130 for the others.

What was the CO emission level?  My twin carbs adjust nicely at around 3%,
(last test was 3.6% ISTR), and the HC was around 170 ppm.  Usually they are
not tested but the newer tester stuck the sensor in automatically then
didn't want to look stupid, so insisted on telling me what it had achieved!
No problem knowing anyway, in fact it's reassuring.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------