From: Russ wolfe [mailto:russella@prairieinet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [T3] Need Big A$$ horns

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 13:07, Roush, Norman wrote:
> Have any of you installed after market horns on your Type IIIs?  New cars
with quiet interiors
> or loud sound systems are just too much for the single, litte horn on my
"68 Squareback.  I'm
> looking for something that shouts "LOOK OUT, I'M HERE ALREADY!!"  and not
"look out, I'm here already".
> I saw this in the Griots Garage catalog and was wondering if any of you
had any ideas?

http://www.griotsgarage.com/search.jsp?searchtext=horns&search.x=7&search.y=
7

If you want to see any wiring diagrams for various types of horns, There
are several on my web site under the tech bulletins. I think there is
even the wiring diagrams for the European police horns. That would get
peoples attention.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)