Re: [T3] Automatic Squareback

Are you sure you have the right VM? There are 3 used on type 3s: dual carb
AT, early (69-71) FI AT, & late (72-3) AT.

Also make sure that the vacuum line to the VM is clear and that there is
enough ATF in the AT.
Well now that you mention, no I am not sure if I have the right VM. I
ordered it from my local flaps for my make and model though. It is not a
Bosch, which bothered me. The line is clear. I do still have the original
Bosch though. I may just put it back in and try different adjustments. I
will have to check the Bentley again for proper settings. May be difficult
thought since I haven't yet got back to the Speedo thing, and won't be able
to check shifting road speed.
Cheers
73 Square/AT/FI (The Putz)
Peter Legault