Re: [T3] Lori learns to do a tune up

>I would like to ask, did you enjoy doing it,

Yeah, I like to learn new things and I like the idea of being more self
sufficient.  I don't like the painful parts, tho :^)

>and are you afraid of doing it again, on
>your own?

Well, yeah...of course I'm afraid.  But you have to understand, I'm
afraid of almost EVERYTHING, so why should this be any different---LOL.
I didn't even learn how to drive until I was old, so even driving scares
me a lot of times.  I remember my first lesson; when I came home I was
shaking so bad I had to drink a glass of rum and lie down for an hour.

Lori and The B.