Re: [T3] Welding/Sheetmetal question

--- Daniel Baum <dbaum@isdn.net.il> wrote:
> Hi,
> there will not be a
> single part of it that
> I won't have dismantled, lubricated, cleaned or
> replaced. I basically wanted
> to do something more "low-tech" after years of C++
> and Unix, and it has been
> quite an learning experience, as well as lots of
> fun.

First of all, a continuing thanks to those on the list
who have led me to believe that learning as you go is
not an impossibility... This is exactly the boat I'm
in. I'm a freebsd/linux addict who has decided that
perhaps it's time for a more "tactile" hobby. I've
been around veedubs all my life, and would love
nothing more than to drive a clean near-stock type 3
that I've been through every piece myself, and learned
in the process... I'm sure I'll have more questions
when the "time to buy" arrives... Meanwhile, I'll
continue to soak up all I can here... Thanks again...

Aaron