Re: [T3] Need Big A$$ horns

<x-flowed>Go to the junkyard and grab some (working) horns out of a Volvo 240. Those are loud! I've got those on my 64 Bug.

PerL
73 Variant L

Roush, Norman wrote:

Have any of you installed after market horns on your Type IIIs?  New cars with quiet interiors
or loud sound systems are just too much for the single, litte horn on my "68 Squareback.  I'm
looking for something that shouts "LOOK OUT, I'M HERE ALREADY!!"  and not "look out, I'm here already".
I saw this in the Griots Garage catalog and was wondering if any of you had any ideas?

http://www.griotsgarage.com/search.jsp?searchtext=horns&search.x=7&search.y=7

Is 118 dB loud?

Thanks,
Norman