Re: [T3] [T3} Automatic squareback

The Baroness is a '71, and she clunks, too.  I mostly notice it when I'm
speeding up from a start, and she's trying to go from first to second.
It feels like it's taking too long to shift, like if it were a manual, I
would have shifted already; know what I mean?  Then there's a clunk, a
slight hesitation, and it shifts.  I had the modulator replaced twice,
doesn't seem to make a difference.  I just live with it.

Lori & The B.