Re: [T3] Euro Lamp inner running lamps

<x-flowed>I have been running H4's on my Bug for 10 years, on my Scirocco for 2 years ever since I bought it which originally had just H4 lo/hi beams but bought a set of H1 hi beams and put 90/130's in the H4's and 130's in the H1's (can you say BRIGHT) and have a set of H4 European headlights coming from Germany for my Notchback. Now all I have to do is find someone who can rewind my generator for 50 amps.

Greg Irick
Silverdale, WA
gregi@vwtype3.org

'65 Notchback with a Britax sliding rag top