Re: [T3] Euro Lamp inner running lamps

<x-flowed>

Jim Adney wrote:

On 4 Nov 2002, at 11:43, Per Lindgren wrote:

Bilux is the generic description of the incandecent bulbs (i.e. not Halogen), these have a rating at 45 (high)/40 (low) watts on 12V.

Thanks. Since you capitalize it, I wonder if it started out as a brand name, now taken into generic usage.

Yes, I think it started out as a brand name by Osram, but it could be a little bit of my German influence as well :-)

PerL
73 Variant L