Re: [T3] Mesa, AZ show this weekend

Woops, sorry for my huge list reply earlier.

I do have a "insane price of the week (month?)" story though.  At the show
this weekend there was a guy selling a normal 3-position Type 3 interior
light for $75.  He had 2 of them.  All his Bug parts were cheap, $5-$10, his
limited selection of Type 3 parts were insane.  Anbody for a non-working 12v
clock for $50?

You'd think for $75 he'd at least clean them up...

--
Everett
'63, '67 Squarebacks