[T3] Window crank removal?

I need to remove my door panels on my '66 so I can grease the regulator
and clean out the bottom of the door.

I can't seem to figure out how to remove the window crank.  I think I
can see a extremely thin wire spring clip that could be holding it on,
but I can't figure out what type of tool would enable me to pull it out
short of a 90 degree dental pick (which I don't have).  Any suggestions
for removal and what type of tool I can use and not damage the door
panel or original plastic washer/collar??

Steve