[T3] wtb red needle speedo

<x-flowed>
I've converted both an original red needle clock and an original red needle fuel gauge to run in my 12V '69 Squareback... all I need to do now is to install the speedo to complete the set!

So, I'm hoping to find a red needle speedo on the cheap. ($10? $15?) Has to be good working condition, both odo and speedo, with a nice face and needle. I don't need a good-quality lens or chrome bezel, though, as I can get those from other speedometers I've got lying around. I strongly prefer an mph speedo over a kph unit.

I also have several examples of clocks, speedos and fuel gauges that I could trade. Condition and year varies on these, so drop me a line if you're interested.

Thanks,
-Greg